Managed Payroll in SAP SuccessFactors | Sap Globe
What is Managed Payroll?
SAP Successful Managers Payroll allows you to lift and change the existing SAP HCM to the cloud, without expensive, long and dangerous restructuring. It is designed for users who have made big investments in their on-campus HCM solution, and the benefits of hosting and management in the cloud are also enjoyable leverage.
Benefits of Managed Payroll
- If you choose to move to SAP successors Employee Central Payroll, avoiding internal payments in a payroll re-implementation.
- Currently, SAP SuccessFactors allow you to stay away from participants in accordance with the unification requirements.
- Allows you to continue leveraging your investment in SAP Payroll.
- Managed Payroll Better in both SAP and SAP SuccessFactors.
- Includes subscription-based licensing, hosting and application management, all delivered under a single contract with SAP. The net effect is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) experience, based on the Payroll you already use and trust.
What are the Four Options for Existing SAP on-Demand Payroll Users?
SAP has approximately 9,000 active payroll customers. SAP Success Factors launched a transition from an on-campus (server-server) solution to Cloud-based SaaS submission. To enable successful workers and cloud travel from their on-campus SAP systems for customers
Keep on-premise Payroll
This is a process that can not do anything. Customers have invested large amounts of money, money, and resources in their payroll systems. Upgraded customers to S-4HANA will be supported by SAP solutions by 2025, or 2030 calendar year.
Move to Employee Central Payroll
SAP Success factors do not offer a new payroll solution, instead, they are called the employees’ central payroll of a global level multinational SAP payroll in the hosted cloud environment by SAP Success Factories.
To go to this model, users have to do five tasks:
- Choose from two options for expansion: customer-managed or partner-managed
- Success Factors Buying employees’ central license (not required under Participant-managed EC)
- Work Purchase of Success Factors Employees Central Payroll License (not required by Participant ECP)
- Re-implement and standardize their current SAP payroll
- Build integrity (as needed) to partners for time and benefit processing
Select SAP SuccessFactors Managed Payroll
This option does not have to meet the needs of customers who have made big investments in their SAP paragraph and does not want to change it. Included in 2016, this model allows users to make any changes to their system or its processing, as the EPI-USE Labs provides hosting services.
Outsource your existing Payroll (via BPO or another vendor)
If the above options do not meet your needs, you may consider outsourcing your existing payments.
Are there cost savings with Managed Payroll?