Welcome to SAPGLOBE SAP Fiori UI5 Training Institute in Hyderabad, Ameerpet, Madhapur. SAP Online Training
SAP Fiori apps are developed by using UI Development Toolkit for HTML5 (SAP UI5). The SAP UI5 runtime is a client-side HTML5 rendering library with a rich set of UI controls for building desktop as well as mobile applications and SAP Online Training in Hyderabad.
SAP Globe is the best SAP institute in Madhapur, Ameerpet,Dilshuknagar,Mehdipatnam,Hyderabad which provides training on SAP Fiori course both online and classroom.Our institute has experienced UI5 and Fiori trainers.We also provide online, weekend training for India and USA students.
All our trainers have real time experience on SAP ABAP, FICO, MM, HCM & Fiori since many years.As they have real time experience on SAP courses, we bring them to our institute in Madhapur,Ameerpet,Hyderabad to train our students so they would also get real time knowledge apart from theory.
Our SAP institute not only provides theoretical training but also gives importance in imparting practical knowledge to students as we have well experienced trainers who work in MNC’s in Hyderabad.
Our SAP training institute in Hyderabad provides classroom training, online training on all SAP courses and have flexible timings for batches which are convenient to students SAP Online Training in Hyderabad.
Who can learn SAP FIORI Course?
* Fresh Engineering graduates.
* ABAP developers
*Java and dot net programmers
Introduction to SAP Fiori Course SAP Online Training in Hyderabad:
- Introduction to SAP Fiori Apps (Manager & Employee)
- SAP UX strategy relating to SAP Fiori
- SAP Fiori architectures and technology (App types, Architecture structure/details, hardware & software requirements).
- Role of SAP UI5, Basics of SAP NetWeaver Gateway OData Services
Configuration Overview – Transactional, Fact Sheets, Analytical & Launchpad
- Launchpad overview and functions
- Launchpad configuration
- Theme Designer overview
SAP Fiori Security
- Installation overview & tasks
- Configure Transactional Apps & Factsheets (Search, NW Gateway, Central UI Add-On, Product Specific Add-On)
- Introduction of end to end Data Flow
SAP Business Workflow Basics
- Custom Workflow scenarios to Approve Requests
- Extensibility overview (Concept, skills, tools)
- OData extensibility (Taskflow & SAP NW Gateway)
- UI Field extensibility (Tools, method, concepts)
HANA XS Engine Overview & Architecture
- Analytical Apps overview
- Installation of the XS Engine for SAP Fiori Analytical Apps
Configuration of Analytical Apps
- Configuration of a KPI
- Basic issue troubleshooting resources.
Prerequisite: Knowledge of SAP UI5 is required and oData is appreciated.
SAP UI5 is a versatile software compatible to different platforms. It is a Java script based framework that is used to design multi-platform business applications. It assist in various data models and views for desktop and mobile applications. SAP UI5 compiles on open Ajax and associated with java script libraries SAP Online Training in Hyderabad.
Introduction to SAPUI5
- Journey of SAP’s User Interface
- Overview of SAPUI5
- Open Data (oData)
- Overview of SAP Netweaver Gateway
- Architecture of SAPUI5 Application
Introduction to HTML
- Creating our first web page line breaks, paragraphs and headers, bold, italics and comments,
- Understanding Markup language
- Tags in HTML
- Web Forms
- Linking to Pages
- images , directory structures
- Table, Forms
Introduction to CSS
- What is CSS
- Inline, internal, External Stylesheets
- CSS Selectors
- ID selector
- Class Selector
- Box model, padding,border, margin, padding.
- Basic Properties of CSS
- Font, text, Border, Margin, Padding, Height, Width
- Advanced properties of CSS
- Linear gradient
- Function with parameters
- Functions with return
- Variable Scope
- TYPES and OBJECTS
- Document Object Model
- Understanding Document Object Model (Element, Attribute, Text)
- Events and Event Listeners
- Working with Regular Expressions
- Creating Button using Prototype
Introduction to jQuery
- Understanding jQuery (Why, where, What)
- Selectors in jQuery
- Traversal through DOM
- Events in jQuery
- Animations in jQuery
Introduction to SAPUI5
- Understanding SAPUI5 application as a whole
- Installation of Eclipse and creating SAPUI5 project
- Walkthrough of SAPUI5 controls, create a sample project
- Understanding MVC Design Pattern.
- Introduction to Control
- Control properties
- Control Events
- Control Aggregation
- creating own custom controls, complex controls
- Databinding in SAPUI5
- Understanding Databinding process in SAPUI5
- Data binding types Property binding, Element Binding, Aggregation Binding
- Data Model types as JSON Model , XML Model and Resource Model
- Multilingual Applications
- Data model type OData.
- Creating Custom SAPUI5 Project
- Using JSON Model and JSON Data
- Binding at initialization level and runtime
- Resource Model
- Fragments in SAPUI5
- Defining App(sap.m.App) and using pages
- File Structure and Important files
Advanced concepts of SAPUI5
- Component in SAPUI5
- Navigation in SAPUI5 using Route
- Deployment options in SAPUI5
- Using SplitApp
- Introduction to SAP Fiori and oData
- Architecture of SAP Fiori apps.
- SAP Fiori vs SAP UI5
Note: Training will be given in WebIDE.
Prerequisite: None (SAP Knowledge is appreciated)